During this month of victory, Bikroy, the largest marketplace in Bangladesh is asking you to send in stories – stories about a freedom fighter you know or someone who loves this nation greatly, and has struggled and strived for the betterment of this country and its people. This person could be you, your friend, your family member or any other person who fits the bill.
1. Change your profile picture using the “I Love Bangladesh” template at: http://bit.ly/iLoveBD. You must keep this as your profile picture until the contest winners are announced on Tuesday, December 20th, 2016.
- Subject: #ILoveBangladesh
- Your name
- Your phone number
- The name of the person who the story is about
- The story of why they represent love for Bangladesh (in 500 words or less)
- Their phone number (Optional)
- A photo of the person who the story is about (Optional)
The stories will be collected from 1st December, 2016 until 16th December, 2016. 3 winning stories will be selected, and each story’s winners will be awarded an all-expenses paid trip to a certain region of Bangladesh (such as, but not limited to the Sundarbans, Cox’s Bazar, Bandarban, or Sylhet) A representative from Bikroy will accompany the winners to record the journey, and this journey will later be published on social media and other marketing channels.
“For Victory Day this year, we wanted to celebrate those individuals who in their small way are working towards the betterment of our nation. Of course we have our own stories of Bikroy Members, but we know there are thousands of other people out there who may not be connected to Bikroy directly who are doing good for their community. This is a chance for you all to tell their story. So go ahead, send in your stories and lets honor them this Victory Day!” said Misha Ali, Director, Marketing.