Bikroy.com, The Largest Marketplace in Bangladesh, is offering customers Qurbani animal preorder and delivery through Bikroy Delivers this Eid. Interested persons can order a natural, fresh village cow or goat out of a list of hundreds of preselected animals from the online marketplace and have the animal delivered straight to their door before animals are available at haats in Dhaka.
The preorder system will begin on the 5th of September, 2015 and run until the 15th of the month, and customers will be required to pay a 3000 Taka advance delivery charge.
In order to avail this service:
- Go to Bikroy.com, click on All Ads and then in the search field type “preorder cow” or “preorder goat”.
- Choose an animal from the list of preorder animals displayed and note down the animal’s reference number (Ex. POC0001).
- After clicking the ad, confirm that it is offered by “Bikroy Delivers”.
- Call the phone number in the ad with the animal’s reference number in hand, as well as your contact details such as name, email address, and phone number.
- A customer service representative will call you within 24 hours once they confirm the availability of the animal and give you our bKash details.
- Send 3000 Taka delivery charge through bKash to Bikroy.com’s account referencing the animal’s reference number, and call or SMS our customer service to inform us that the payment has been made.
- A customer service representative will call you within 24 hours with further details of your delivery, including date, address, time, final price, etc.
- On the day of delivery, a customer service representative will call you once again to confirm delivery. At this time, you are required to have the full payment ready for payment to the seller.
*Cancellations will result in an additional 3000 Taka restocking fee.
Customers who are not interested in the preorder service can still browse through thousands of Qurbani animal ads on the site.
“Qurbani Eid can be a stressful time for the buyer, the seller as well as for the animals involved. We are delighted to offer this service to our customers to reduce their purchase pain as well as to ease the suffering of the animals by sparing them the crowded and traumatic conditions experienced in the cow haats in our city during the last few days before Eid. We are sure that the quality of the animals we are offering for our preorder service will be up to the mark,” said Misha Ali, Director, Marketing at Bikroy.com.